The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) has released a bilingual digital engagement toolkit for cross-border travellers, which includes information and hyperlinks on up-to-date border measures, including exemptions for certain groups such as essential workers.
The digital engagement kit also contains:
- Travel information for individuals arriving to Canada by air or land;
- Information on testing and quarantine requirements;
- Information on exemptions from testing and quarantine requirements;
- Information on exemptions for fully vaccinated travellers;
- Links to COVID-19 Resources;
- Links to social media, for the latest news and updates;
- Links to Digital Tools to help travellers;
- Information about the “Canada” wordmark, and how the tool kit resources can be used.
PHAC will treat this document as an “evergreen product” that will continued to be updated as required moving forward.
A copy of the travel toolkit can be found here: COVID-Travel-Toolkit_public