Experts will share their unique perspectives on women in trucking over the past 10 years at the upcoming Women with Drive Leadership Summit.
The 10 Years – 10 Perspectives Panel discussion is part of the 10th anniversary of Women with Drive being held March 7, 2024 at the Westin Toronto Airport Hotel.
The special panel discussion brings together a diverse group of industry leaders to reflect on progress made in the trucking and logistics industry, identify gaps, and discuss opportunities for the future. Panelists from across the country will share their perspectives from a broad cross-section of key roles within the industry.
“The Women with Drive stage is known for bringing diverse and distinguished perspectives,” says Angela Splinter, CEO of Trucking HR Canada. “Our 10 year anniversary presents a great opportunity to build on this tradition with 10 industry trailblazers. It’s one of the special features we’re putting together to make this year’s Women with Drive one of our best”.
The panel, moderated by John G. Smith, Vice President of Content and Design, Newcom Media, brings together a wealth of experience and regional outlooks among the distinguished guests:
- Ruby Collins, COO, Armour Transportation
- Hannah MacDonald-Dannecker, Sales and Marketing Manager, Better Together Group of Companies
- Angelique Magi, Vice President – Head of Insurance, Element Fleet Management
- Helen Thorpe, Safety and Fleet Maintenance Specialist, FedEx Ground
- Jessica Cranmer, Sector Council Program Manager, Manitoba Trucking Association
- Sherry Mossman, COO, Northern Resource Trucking
- Anh Thai, Director of Marketing, The Fastfrate Group
- Stacey Sarris, VP, Marketing and Client Services, Trailcon
- Deep Grover, Occupational Health and Safety Advisor, SafetyDriven, Trucking Council of BC
- Shelley Walker, CEO, Women’s Trucking Federation of Canada
Trucking HR Canada launched the Women with Drive initiative a decade ago to support the attraction, recruitment, and retention of women and other under-represented groups in the trucking and logistics industry. The Summit quickly became the go-to event for those committed to fostering real change and sparked partnerships with provincial trucking associations and special networking events across Canada.
This year’s theme Driving a Decade of Change celebrates the profound impact of Women with Drive and the progress of trucking and logistics employers in supporting women’s professional goals. The 2024 Women with Drive Leadership Summit will feature keynote speakers, breakout sessions, networking opportunities and an exciting panel discussion. Summit attendees will leave equipped with tools to create workplaces that attract and retain top talent across all departments.
Available for a limited time! Ticket prices are held from the previous year. To reserve a seat or table at Women with Drive at our early bird rate, and to learn more about sponsorship opportunities, follow this: LINK Travelling to Toronto to attend the Summit? Take advantage of our special hotel rate by booking before Feb. 2. LINK