In association with the Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA), the Service Canada Temporary Foreign Worker Program compliance directorate hosted an information session for trucking companies interested in learning more about program compliance responsibilities. The session, which took place on September 28, 2023, covered the following topics.
The session will cover:
- Service Canada’s role inprogram compliance
- An overview of the inspection process and employer responsibilities
- An overview of the regulatory changes made September 26, 2022
- Common non-compliance in theprogram and the trucking industry
- Overview of the Recognized Employer Pilot (REP)
Interested carriers can find a copy of the presentation here: 2023-09-13-Trucking-Final_public