The Canadian Digital Adoption Program (CDAP), which aims to help small and medium-sized businesses build and grow their online presence, is now accepting applications.
The program offers two grant options:
The Grow your Business Online grant helps small businesses take advantage of e-commerce opportunities. Eligible businesses can:
- Access a network of e-commerce advisors for advice and support
- Get up to $2400 to buy new e-commerce tools
The Boost Your Business Technology grant helps small and medium-sized businesses adopt new digital technologies. Eligible businesses can:
- Use a free digital assessment tool to evaluate their digital readiness
- Get up $15,000 to consult a digital expert and develop a digital adoption plan
- Get up to $100,000 in interest-free loans from BDC to implement a digital adoption plan
- Leverage a subsidized work placement to bring on a recent graduate or student to help with their digital transformation
To help promote the program, organizers created a shareable toolkit with content to use on social media channels, newsletters, and website.