The Alberta Motor Transport Association has selected its next team of road safety ambassadors.
The 2015-2016 AMTA Road Knights are:
- Marsh Duncanson, of Bison Transport in Calgary;
- Harvey Wardill of Gibson Energy in Grande Prairie;
- Harminder Dhaliwal of Trimac Transportation Services in Calgary;
- Calvin Briggs of Grimshaw Trucking in Leduc; and
- Curtis Mann of Bison Transport in Calgary
AMTA Road Knights are professional transport drivers with first-class driving records who meet with community groups to raise awareness of how to safely share the road with a truck.
The team also works to promote awareness of careers in the trucking industry and the importance of trucking to the economies of Alberta and Canada.